Social CSR Specialist
In this role, you will be joining EcoSun Homes’ marketing team to support a pivotal roles which involves content creation, digital customer service, and community events. Your time will be split between in-office collaboration, remote digital presence, and attendance of physical events that will allow to create content, make a connection with real people, and increase brand visibility.
- You will also be tasked with developing and implementing daily/weekly/monthly social media content across all the company’s active channels to increase brand awareness, community engagement and overall digital presence organically. Make real connections as you engage with various Facebook Communities.
- You will respond to customer messages via key social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Website Chat, etc. You will respond and resolve customer questions, commons concerns and provide a positive interactive experience across our online presence.
- You will engage in relevant community events within the markets we serve to better connect EcoSun Homes with its key demographic audiences. Establishing real connections to capture and create content for digital storytelling, tying is all back to your online persona while increasing brand trust.
- Monitor and respond to all incoming inquires, personal messages/direct messages, comments, chats, and all other forms of engagement on the company’s social media channels in a timely fashion in order to maintain an industry best response rate.
- Answer all questions, comments, concerns within 5 minutes during normal business hours.
- Responsively address all incoming questions, inquiries, comments and concerns from present and potential customers.
- Provide excellent customer service for all incoming activity on our social media channels and live chats from website visitors on the EcoSunHomes.com website.
- Gather customer information necessary to assist with appointment bookings at our Design Studios.
- Enter/update all incoming leads from social media engagement into our CRM system.
- Monitor and implement the organization's social media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop and implement monthly channel specific editorial/content calendars.
- Create compelling and engaging organic social content on the company’s various social channels.
- Create complimentary creatives for social content which include imagery, visuals, gifs, graphics, videos, etc.
- Schedule daily/weekly/monthly social content using social management tools for optimal post times.
- Engage Facebook groups to increase and identify new communities within our markets to join and connect with.
- Provide monthly reporting summaries on social media KPI’s per channel from scheduled posts and activity/engagement to analyze results of organic efforts to optimize future social content strategies.
- Stay current with the latest social media technologies and best practices.
- Attend relevant community events to establish real connections with key demographic audiences.
- Create video clips and other simple graphics using Canva to showcase community connections.
- Personable, engaging and friendly with the ability to make real connections within the communities we serve.
- 1+ year experience in marketing, social media, communications or similarly relevant fields (preferred).
- 1+ year experience in customer service or similarly relevant fields is preferred.
- Experience creating, scheduling content and managing company accounts for customer service and community engagement.
- Graphic design and photo editing experience is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Canva, etc.).
- Video editing and video production experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay subject matter specific concepts to non- subject matter specific audiences.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Google My Business.
- Capable of using online collaboration tools such as Trello.
Apply For This Job
- EcoSun Homes is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace who celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all team members.
- All employment decisions are made based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit and business need.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.