About Port St. Lucie
Located on Florida’s east coast, Port St. Lucie features miles of pristine sandy beaches with awe-inspiring views of the vast Atlantic Ocean. Teeming with amazing restaurants and hosting the infamous PGA Village golf resort, the Port provides its residents the ultimate version of central Florida living. Feeling adventurous? Kayak down the majestic St. Lucie River that flows through the entire city. See how the pros do it as you catch a glimpse at the New York Mets’ spring training session at First Data Field. Your Port St. Lucie EcoSun home offers a fantastic space to entertain the friends you’ll be sure to make while exploring all this amazing city has to offer. As a growing city that offers a variety of fun-filled activities, Port St. Lucie is an impeccable place to call home.
Social Media Feed
- Homeownership rate higher than the national average
- Ranked No.5 In The Nation For The 25 Best Places People Are Moving to in 2019
- Regarded as one of Florida’s safest cities to live in in 2019 | Ranked #4 safest city in America for 2019
- Home to over 21 miles of beautiful beachfronts
- 8th largest city in Florida
- Home To A Variety Of Amazing Local Restaurants Icon
Port St. Lucie is one of the largest cities in Florida. Retirees and young families can benefit from the low cost of living. Homeownership has a lower-cost than the national average. Port St. Lucie also provides a safe environment and a strong-school district. It is a calm, quiet place to appreciate nature. There are plenty of gorgeous waterways and beachfronts which enable activities like kayaking, canoeing, and fishing. Port St. Lucie is a also a growing city with plenty to offer. Get the best of Port St. Lucie while living in your affordable, eco-friendly home from EcoSun Homes.