Land Acquisition Specialist
Build Your Future In Real Estate with EcoSun Realty!
EcoSun Realty is currently seeking to add a Land Acquisition Analyst to our team.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone looking to build a career in real estate and the competitive
world of land brokerage.
The right candidate will be responsible for compiling market research to be used for land acquisition
and provide administrative support.
Come join a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate brokerage firm that is changing the industry.
We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success.
We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.
- Perform market research and analysis for land acquisition in target markets
- Maintains accurate and complete competitive analysis for target markets
- Performs land analysis to evaluate potential future lots
- Updates submarket information regularly
- Contract administration
- Researches competitive environment to obtain accurate market info (floorplans, pricing, pace, etc)
- Works with development team on product positioning for product and pricing in market
- Stays current with research tools, such as GIS Mapping and local research sources
- Keeps current with industry news and networking in market area
- May use GIS Mapping to identify potential opportunities within targeted submarkets
- Market demographics
- Data entry of project information (plan types, lot #, addresses, phasing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Research, Marketing, Business or Economics preferred
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Excellent computer skills, including use of GIS Mapping software, Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience in market research and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent human relation skills and ability to negotiate/influence others
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely verbally and in writing
- Must take initiative and be able to achieve objectives with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented and problem-solve complex situations
Submit Resume & Apply
- EcoSun Homes is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace who celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all team members.
- All employment decisions are made based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit and business need.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.