Currently, there are no job postings available at this time.
We appreciate your interest and encourage you to check back periodically for future opportunities that may align with your skills and career goals.
Ecosun Homes is Florida’s Largest Net Zero Builder. We specialize in delivering affordable, eco-friendly, solar powered homes in the communities we serve. Due to recent expansion we have an opportunity for a Purchasing manager at our Maitland office.
This role is responsible for multiple facets in developing and maintaining vendor relationships, cost and budget upkeep, and bid analysis.
Are you a highly motivated and eager individual, ready to be challenged in the world of construction and building purchasing? Apply today!
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- The solicitation of competitive bids for labor and material
- The review of price comparisons, together with Purchasing Leadership
- The issuance of bid packages to subcontractors and vendors
- The procurement and analysis of subcontractors’ bids
- Assistance with contract preparation and awarding
- Establishing preliminary budgets for new plans based upon vendor/subcontractor bids.
- Maintenance of current material pricing and estimator’s pricing database
- Audit purchase orders/work orders for proper coding, approval, and accuracy, supporting back-up and field verification
- Short order material as required by Construction Manager
- New Home Construction experience preferred
- Estimating and takeoff experience preferred
See What’s in store
at our design studios