Ecosun Homes is Florida’s Largest Net Zero Builder. We specialize in delivering affordable, eco-friendly, solar powered homes in the communities we serve. Due to recent expansion we have an opportunity for a Purchasing manager at our Maitland office.
This role is responsible for multiple facets in developing and maintaining vendor relationships, cost and budget upkeep, and bid analysis.
Are you a highly motivated and eager individual, ready to be challenged in the world of construction and building purchasing? Apply today!
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- The solicitation of competitive bids for labor and material
- The review of price comparisons, together with Purchasing Leadership
- The issuance of bid packages to subcontractors and vendors
- The procurement and analysis of subcontractors’ bids
- Assistance with contract preparation and awarding
- Establishing preliminary budgets for new plans based upon vendor/subcontractor bids.
- Maintenance of current material pricing and estimator’s pricing database
- Audit purchase orders/work orders for proper coding, approval, and accuracy, supporting back-up and field verification
- Short order material as required by Construction Manager
- New Home Construction experience preferred
- Estimating and takeoff experience preferred
See What’s in store
at our design studios